Thursday, August 19, 2010

This is life..


I miss my study life, alot.. i wish im still a student... i miss the life...

Almost forgot what is my daily routine that time which is not too long ago..

Been working full time for the past 8 months and im totally defeated by this boring life!

KNOCK DOWN!

Boring Boring and no excitement at all, i think thats why i m so addictive to go travel, try my best to escape from what i m currently doing, but the truth is, i have to come back every time a journey ended, and how many times i can do that?

Thats why i said i really miss my study life... not the exam not the morning classes but the life!!

Ow how i wish i can skip the work like how i skip the class..

How i wish the working hour is 3 hours a day like the study hours..

and i miss the time i can go sing k at noon time with super cheap price... now i have to pay RM60+ to sing for few hours and its only when weekend..

Its mega sales now n i dont even got time to really go shopping yet! OMG how sick is that??

FUCK working life!!

Monday looking forward to friday, 9am looking forward to 6pm and this repeat over and over again...

Sigh...

I think i should be thankful... at least i m working in a very flexible condition compare to others.. and i should really appreciate it.. so i guess i m not hating my work but just i cant take boringness.. i just dont like to be fix on a fix schedule..

i miss the uncertainty.. i cant imagine i m going to live like this for the rest of my life.. damn.. i think i choose the wrong profession.. ACCA is just not my ideal aim and i found out that i just cant sit in the office for the whole day... Executive may sound nice but i think its just not really suitable for me...

Now i think why my dad is not a billionaire so i dont have to work! Or just get married to someone who is rich enough to support my life without me going out to work... lol i guess my dad will get mad if he see this.. and for sure he will ask "dont go work then what are u going to do for the whole day everyday? haiya..."

Okay I M JUST KIDDING, I DONT MEAN IT..
Sigh.. feel like going home every time i think bout these thing... how good is it if i can get 2 months holiday, like what we get when we are in secondary school, November & December, and this time i promise i'll just stay home, for real... Hmm by the time i guess i'll get my ass up and search for jobs already~ :P

There is too many thing to think about, suddenly feel lost, and really not sure about my future, is this really what i want? I understand that most of the people have to work for their life, i wonder is everyone feel the same as me? lifeless?

I know u guys might feel abit messy about this post.. about what i write now... i m not sure what am i trying to express too...

Well.. i still feel grateful about myself.. Coz there is lots more people out there suffering, so there is too much if i ask for more.. right?

Sigh~~~~~ CAN I DONT GO WORK TOMORROW??

I wanna sleep till 11 o'clock like what i did last sunday...

Shall i just simply go enroll for some random courses and get back to school?? then i'll tell my dad that i wanted to learn more, so i can have student life again!! is there any course i can go but without exam ar?? Pastry course maybe?? =D

hmm... really need to plan plan... about my future... Sigh any idea?? Coz i m a bit worry ady since i m not 18 or 22 anymore, Gosh i have to admit that i m old ady.. DAMN SO OLD ALREADY! Realize that i m getting older each day is even worst, coz its like almost time to decide what to do for next step but i m still not ready for anything yet...

Its almost 1am, there is still lots of random though flouting up and if i dont stop it, its gonna go never ending for this post.. and this is bad for me coz i still have to wake up for work tomorrow..

Okay i almost dont understand what am i writing here ady, my apology if i confuse you too, but its okay its not important at all, hahahahha... HAHAHHAHAHA......

Rae is crazy

COZ I M CRAZZZAYY~~
by Crazy Dave in Plant VS Zombie.

ow~ i seldom express myself this way in my blog, haha, its okay i dont care, being real is not a crime, right? haha... i think i need to go sleep already, i act like drunk people when i m sleepy, and i m really sleepy now, Good night everyone, and its friday tomorrow, FINALLY!!

hehe..

Night world.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates