Wednesday, August 4, 2010

I love Nicolas Cage

I love Magic

I love Disney

I love happy ending

SO I LOVE THIS MOVIE~~

Bought the ticket yesterday night, luckily we choose the 9 oclock show instead of 7.30, coz i m only leaving office at 8.15!

Meeting up SJ at one utama as he is rushing here from a meeting at KL, and the show start right after we get into the cinema hall..

Only realize that the male lead is the same guy from "She is out of my league", but he is way more~ cooler in this show compare to the previous one, thou he is still look so nerd...

Watching this movie totally remind me alot of Mickey Mouse Cartoon, there is one part when he ordered all the brooms and brushes to clean up his house, its totally same as the cartoon!

Well how i wish there is real magic in the world.. just like the movie... how cool is that huh??

And one more thing, you will be madly in love with this song - Secrets by OneRepublic after watching this show... And its now my Ringtone for my phone!! Yay!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates