Monday, August 16, 2010

朋友?


这也太现实了吧?

This is really a very big disappointment to me, sometimes i just cant believe that its true but i have to.

Well, i m not sure how a friend should be like, to me, friend dont have to hang out everyday, we maybe haven't contact each other for very long, but when there is the day, you'll think of her and she'll be there for you. At least this is how i treat my friend.

Life is difficult now, there is impossible that everything goes according to your will, bad things happen, and this apply to friendship too.

For me, i dont have much friend, i m not a social-able person, i m very sorry if some one out there happen to think that i m ego of selfish or even acting cool, i m sorry, becoz i dont fake my interest to you when i m not, but when i do, i m sincere.

I m not a generous person, not to those that i m not even know you. but for my friend, i will never bring my calculator up in front of you and count on everything, that is just my way, i willing to share among my friend whenever i got and i m not expecting any return from you at all, i suppose it should be that way, but if you dont appreciate it then fine, i m not forcing you to accept me and.. why would i want to stick my face on your cold ass?

Today, thank you for letting me know that i m not in your friend list, i was totally like "what the fuck?"

well fine~ i think your name should be write off from my list too then, thou i still keep it until today even we've not been talking or hangout out or do whatever thing we used to do together for so long, now i find myself stupid that i still keep you in mind as my friend, think of choosing you souvenir while i m out for travel, but hey~ its fine, you help me save up abit at least, so i really should thank you.. and i m confuse about this for quite awhile.. and its good that i m clear now :)

Well, not being friend doesn't make us enemy, i mean we are no more "close friend" and we are now just "friend" friend.. like.. ya i know you, thats all :) no hard feeling~

Thank god my No.1 bff Cheryl is with me so i m not defeated by this kind of cruel situation, so bliss~**

hmm~ and so what? i dont care~ my friend list is still long enough and i love all of them! There is so many outing plans coming out and i m gonna rock my life with them~~ Travel high-tea swimming outing party and lots more! ** excited**

Oh ya wifey, i've been pampered you too much ady ya lately, but only until wilson is back okay, then i'll let him settle you from that time onwards so i can get some rest =D for the mean time, please behave and im not going to switch off the balcony lights or pass you the nail clipper for you anymore if you refuse to get me the fur brushes again, ok! >.<

okay i'll forgive you if u go shopping with me tmr ^^

:P

Hope this is not too heavy for you guys after all =D

Good Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates