Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Movie Saturday~


Wake Up really late today, i m so so happy that i m able to sleep till 11.30am, after so long and this is really rare for me now, in my working life...

Wifey is out for her training, i have to take my medicine but before that i need to eat something, dont feel like going out to buy, so~ cook myself lo... plain bread + ham + egg, what a nice combination especially add in some ketchu & mayo~ yumyum!! definitely perfect for my saturday "morning"~

clean the house a little bit and do some laundry, and so many drama waiting for me, and there goes my lovely afternoon...

My look of the day~ loving my minnie bra top dress from Uniqlo~

3pm, get myself ready and going out to Tropicana city mall, meet up with SJ & Rowan for MOVIE!!

~The Expendables~

I m so glad that Jet Li is starring in this and he looks good! Well this is a great movie i can say, so many exciting scene, so many guns and bom and fire and building collapse and blood and fight, hmm.. but still my favorite part is everything happen in the movie is all becoz of LOVE~

So sweet right?? ^^


Finish movie, dabao my favorite ninja joe burger back for wifey as our late lunch, then continue my drama session... OOOOOWWWW so happy!!

8pm, leave the house again together with wifey, head to tropicana city mall again for my next movie of the day~ LOVE IN DISGUISE

Ow this is a 100% nice show for me.. ok honestly the storyline is just so so, nothing special and even abit lame, but Lee Hom is SUPER CHARMING & CUTE! and all the songs in this movie is so damn nice, so make it 100%! LOVE HIM!!

Wonderful Saturday, and i m suppose to be at Phuture now instead of writing blog :P but coz wifey dont wanna go so i dont get to go also, well its fine~ i can write blog ma~ good also lor...

Okay~ thanks for reading my dear readers~ and Good Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates