Monday, March 15, 2010

14th March, Sunday - White Valentines day~

I celebrate it together with both of my lover, SJ & Cheryl~ ^^

Getting ready for shopping!

Last min saying good bye to her Wilson~ (this colour effect remind me of snow white.. :P)

We walk around at Pavilion, then go over Star hill to buy mine & SJ's anniversary gift, heavy rain and get stuck in Starhill after i bought my gift, so we decided to find something to eat there~

Finally our choice is - My Thai~

This is seriously a very nice restaurant located in lower ground floor of starhill, serving high class Thai Food~

love the interior.. classy~


me & my anniversary gift.. whats that? only review it in my anniversary post :P

Me & Cheryl posing.. its been a very long time since i last spent my weekend with her, she always not free on weekend :(

and finally this week, she is mine~!

her profile picture ^^

SJ, my turn to shoot him :P

blur..

c-o-c-o-n-u-t~!

my ice blended orange juice.. nice~

My Phad Thai! cant finish it..

cheryl & SJ ordered the same thing.. and Cheryl complain that the fried egg is too ugly to be served.. FAIL!

But she is satisfy with her dessert~ water chest nut! sweet~

and now she is happy with it!

Finish eating, then only we walk back to pavilion again for some shopping~ saw some really nice heels from aldo but dont have my size!! Grrrr.... end up cheryl manage to bought 1 pairs of heels but nothing for me..

Happy Sunday out with SJ & wifey, not matter is white valentines or just ordinary day, spending time with them always makes me happy!


Lastly, gonna show off my slipper i bought yesterday~ got Sasa & Miao Miao inside!! see??? so cute!! love love it! hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates