Thursday, March 11, 2010

Open House or not??


After 11th month of staying in this lovely house, finally now i was thinking to really organize a open house, maybe invite some friends to come over and have some nice food~


but wait, actually i got not much friend, and my best friend is staying with me now, seriously not much left for me to invite to come over.. hmm..


Ok Cheryl got lots of friends, and classmates too~ that should be enough to make this open house happening~ Oh wait~ if its too many people, i doubt that we got enough space to fit in everyone.. :P we are staying in a small small condo ma..


Ok we can just shift the furniture a little bit, then it should be alright to fit in.. 20 people i guess?


Oh our house is so damn messy and dusty now, sigh gonna call the maid up to do the work then.. i admit that i got no strength at all to keep the house clean everyday..


ok next things to consider.. when?


hmm my birthday sound good! oh wait, cheryl is going US again by that time, such a good friend of mine leave me alone on my BIRTHDAY!


I DONT CARE I WANT A HUGE BIRTHDAY PRESENT AS COMPENSATE!


or else i'll change the door lock when u back from US :P


Back to the main point, date? April is not possible.. March?? can but a little bit too rush.. May?? no mood jor :(


So no choice March is the only possible date we got now :( so one of the coming weekend will be our open house date~


need to start planning... first of all, discuss with my beloved wifey..


we always wanted a cupcake tower for our open house, and fruit tart is a must~ yummy yummy..

drinks? not a problem at all.. main dish?


................



We will think about that~


YippiE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates