Friday, March 19, 2010

Perfect Eye Sight~


Go for my 2nd annual eye check up today at Optimax TTDII, i did my Lasik Laser 2 and half years ago here.

I started to wear spectacle since i m 12 years old, coz i got really bad reading habit, lying on the floor, sleeping on my bed, without sufficient of light.. sit right in front of the tv and watch cartoon, play tv games (favorite) and etc etc.. so i got short sighted really young.

When i m 14 years old, in secondary school time and learn about contact lens. Girl like me is not gonna hesitate and starting from that time, i wear contact lens every day, no matter that i m going to school, dancing activities, Sunday out with family.. i wear it everyday and most of the time, exceed the 8 hours limit.. come on.. 8 hours?? i didn't even finish class yet by the time..

Rely on contact lens for past 10 years, and sometimes my eye really get annoyed by it, sensitive.. infection.. all sort of problem starting to come out, then finally one day i told my dad that i really need this Laser surgery, if not i m going to blind someday in the very near future, well luckily dad heard about this long time ago and he even went for the eye test for eye laser few years ago, so he just ask me to go get the test done, then bro come and settle the bill for me.. (i didn't get my own credit card yet that time :P)

I stop wearing contact lens for a period before the surgery, its require by the procedure, so that the shape of my corneal is not affected, (wow that is a hard time for me) then on the surgery day, i went there in the early morning, start all the check up and check up and confirm everything which takes about 3 hours to do that, and finally, the Laser surgery just last for 10 min coz the one i did is blade free.. and its done!!!

Thanks to Optimax and now i m having 100% vision, say bye bye to the super annoying contact lens~

Well i cant imagine how's the life i used to have, wear and take off the contact lens everyday, rinse them.. and got dry eye all the times.. and the feeling of it in my eye.. me and cheryl bought a powerless colour contact lens to wear for fun, i wore once and it really irritate me! and now still got another new box of contact lens on my drawer.. not gonna touch it anymore..

I love the way i see the world now.. i love my perfect eye sight!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates