Wednesday, March 10, 2010


I love traveling around, and there is very high chances that my skin is directly exposed under the sun's harsh rays which will make our skin get tanned..

I got no problem with tanned skin at all but still i prefer to have fairer skin, i love my skin to be as fair as possible~!

Sunblock is a must have in my luggage every time i go travel, but other then that, I got another secret weapon which is more useful and effective~

Kinohimitsu Japan UV-Bright Drink~!

A delicious drink to perfect fairness skin. This is a grape seed extract and it helps to brighten skin, lighten pigmentation and restore skin's clarity while provide skin with a self-defense against sun damage for up to 9 hours~

Amazing? I drink it everyday and basically stock up a few boxes each time i go for shopping :P

try it if u want fairer and better looking skin too~!

2 Comments:

  1. mizzura said...
    hi..izit ok...?planning to try for hari raya..
    Rae said...
    yup yup ^^ very nice to drink and effective!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates