Friday, September 18, 2009

I don't know why is there so many September baby around me, not saying others, Cheryl my wife birthday at 18th September, which is going to make me spent BIG, and also Edwin the Devil, his birthday is just 2 days after Cheryl, at 20th September. At the same time, Poh Gaik is celebrating her birthday at Sept too, and i heard Edwin is attending another Edwin's Birthday party few days ago... Oh ya~ Even saw the picture uploaded in facebook about the birthday celebration of JOJO who is very far away at United States..

Oh well~ This really makes people fell excited about it~

Okay, I m not involved in the drinking party like Edwin, hehe well, luckily i m anti-social enough to avoid all these party which i bet i cant handle it well... :P

Cheryl my wife,

She is the most important one that i have to take care with, scratching my head to think of what kind of cake to get, since last year i ady give her surprise by this~

And that time she ady say that is the most lovely cake she ever received, and well, i think i need something better then that this time..

And yea finally i found this~

Guys guess what, by doing this, now i m giving myself another harder problem to solve next year... duh...



Edwin,

Kind of hard to explain our relationship, simple yet complicated, more like sister & brother, i think, or mayb just 2 very "ngam key" devil & evil ^^

He is going to have a drinking party Saturday night at Zouk, well mayb i'll drop by, i m pretty sure I'll only stay there for 1 hour, maximum :P

Anyway i m going to make him treat me a meal, birthday ma.. then only he willing to received my birthday gift specially prepared for him~ which is the MOST SUITABLE birthday present EVER~!

We had a dinner together at Friday night, at the German restaurant in Metropolitan Square. Oh well, i swear I'm going to remember this meal for the rest of my life..



Very nice crispy chicken wings

This is ridiculously HUGE~!



check out the size of the bone..





We know that its impossible to finish this by just 2 of us.. so edwin call Hao up and ask for his help.. look at his face when he saw this.. hehe..



0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates