Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday~ Is my MOVIE day~ ^^

Its been quite awhile since I last watch movie, spent 10 days to Beijing.. come back.. back to work and busy with lots of things.. There is lots of movie up in cinema and I haven't watch most of them~! This is not good.. No like me at all..

Okay~ Until today, finally me & SJ go for movie at One Utama today, and this is our movie for the day~!!

I LOVE YOU, BETH COOPER


What to say about this movie.. Hayden Panettiere is HOT, she is pretty, i think :) Not expecting too much, just for some fun, relax & quite funny.. And abit meaningful at the end ;P

Watch it yourself, if u got the time ^^

Thanks for reading~

Cheers~
Rae or Lei

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    hayden paneltiere mah is the heroes drama series de girl loh
    ---ah ying--
    Rae said...
    i know la~

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates