Sunday, September 27, 2009

Typical Mommy

Having two cats with me is like having my own kids with me..

well it maybe not really like the real child that i give birth myself..

since i haven't have one yet..

but i think most of the people have pets especially cats or dogs will have the same feeling as me..

they are not just "pet" anymore, but yes, is your baby..


All parents think their kids is the most adorable creature in the world..

no matter what they do how they look like or the way the act like..

you will think that ow~ its so cute~ so lovely~

and yea.. third party may not think the same way as you ;)

but hey~ parents right.. whats wrong of thinking that way?

I don't care how he looks like, but he is my BABY!

YUP!

Me as a typical mom

I think my sasa & miao miao is SO DAMN FREAKING CUTE! LOL~

They are cute when sleeping standing lying fighting eating peeing pooing yawning hiding playing walking resting curious-ing jumping destroying scratching drinking manjaing wondering starring meowing purring doing nothing..

well fine you guys will never understand my feeling.. sigh..














0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates