Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Got a Dream


I Got a Dream to Chase, I Got Some Lights to Catch

Im flying away again, booked this trips few months ago, but i've been planning it since last year, and just the only best time to go is now, October...

I am now on the plane flying from London to Norway Oslo, and later another flights from Oslo to my destination, Tromso!!

I am so excited now, first is ofcoz I am so close to reaching my dream! and next~ This is the first time im writing a blog on a plane~!

I am flying with Norwegian.com, and they provide free wifi access on board, so passenger can access to the internet when traveling across the sky! Cool Right??

Well something about my trip, the one and only purpose for this trip, is to catch some lights, well not just ordinary lights, its Northern Lights, or we to call it Aurora~

I've been dreaming to see some aurora since young, but its also something impossible to me, for what i know, Aurora only appear on those North pole area which no one will ever go, and its so rare and hard to see it, yet its so breath taking and beautiful, thats what makes it so special.

Watch A Disney Cartoon "Brother Bear" few years back when its out on cinema, and i got totally obsessed with the scene when "The Lights Touch the Earth"

Its so amazingly magnificent even its just in a Cartoon, how will it look like in real life?

last year, I google online for the best place to watch Aurora, and i came across an article about a magical Northern Lights trip at Norway Tromso, which i can get access to fly over there from London for just a 4 hours flight with Norwegian Air, and  then is when i start planning my own Northern Lights Trip!!

After almost a year of planning, and finally im now on the plane flying towards Norway, the only thing i need to do now is.... PRAY!

As the research says, the aurora is always there in Tromso, day and night for all these years right up on the sky, but we can only see it clearly at the particular months, at some very dark yet clear sky..

As the weather report, the first and second night of my stay in Tromso will be raining... if i dont get to see it on the first 2 nights, then i got only one last chance left on the 3rd night, which the weather forecast shows that it will be a clear sky night.. or else i'm flying back to London without seeing any miracle.. 

SO PLEASE!! WISH ALL THE LUCK WITH ME!!

~*LOVE FROM THE SKY*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates