Sunday, January 31, 2010

Melaka Trip

Head down to Melaka on Friday night, after SJ finish his work around 12am,

come back shower and pack our things, get the map and direction ready load from Google, then we are on our way to Melaka!

About 2 hours drive, plus some mistake turning, finally we found the stupid hotel without switch on any lights at night..

Get in to hotel and meet up with Jin & Ann, its about 3am already, left around 3 hours for SJ to sleep..

6am in the morning, 3 of them wake up and get ready for work~ wedding shoot~ while i continue sleeping with Wawa beside me.. HAPPY**

I wake up at 12 noon, get myself ready, dress up and make up, wait for they all to come back then we go to eat the famous chicken rice ball as lunch~


At the restaurant..

waiting for the food~

with ann my babe~

Jin..

our famous and cute professional photographer

sorry dont mean to spoil your image..

rice balls~!

free food ambassador.. LOL!

yummy~


finish lunch, walk and shop around, then we go for our 2nd round ~ cendol!!

at cendol shop..


my durian cendol!

slurp~!

baba cendol

The sun is big, the weather is hot, having cendol in such situation is simply luxury.. huhuhu.. lepak till 4pm, back to hotel and get some rest..

6pm, wake up and get ready, time to head for the wedding dinner~

Wawa is with me for the whole trip~



SJ & Jin is busy working, me and ann sit back relax and enjoy the food for the night~








the sweet couple, they sing really well!



me and the bride~


After dinner, we go to have some drink with Jin's frends, till late night, go back hotel and sleep~

Wake up late in Sunday morning, go for brunch, then me and SJ head back to KL~

Nice trip to Melaka this time, but our schedule is abit tight, will be back soon :)

kind of love the small town there :D and SJ promise to bring me there again sometimes after CNY, he said that :P and with Cheryl along~ Yoohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates