Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Life?

I am in such dilemma now,

working full time is really tiring and boring and i don't know how to describe the sien-ness..

I m now working 9am to 6, 7 or sometimes 8 pm

and there is a serious jam when i come out from the office,

it at least takes me 40min to reach back home, i mean at least..

Finish my late dinner and bath, its 10pm already, i suppose to sleep around 11pm but..

i not yet clean the house, got not enough time to do my laundry, sometime didn't even see Cheryl's face even we staying in the same house, coz she sleep at 10 ma.. when i got home, she already fall asleep..

Suddenly feel abit of lifeless.. no excitement, nothing special, not fun..

maybe i m still not use to it yet coz i think everyone who working full-time got the same situation as me..

hmm.. since they are alright, then i think 1 hour a day left for myself is not really that bad.. oh well sometimes i got 2 hours left ^^

But I really miss my movie day i miss my grocery shopping spree and i miss hanging out with my babe..

URGH see, its almost 12am now, i dont even have time to update my facebook yet!

Fine, no time to complain and i better check my fb now and get my ass to bed!

Night everyone.. and life goes on~

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates