Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hello all!! 

Hows your celebration of Chinese New Year and Valentines day? Haha i know its already the last day of CNY and Valentine's day is a week ago!

Here is my update on my Valentine's celebration ^^

Its kinda special year for me, as this time im celebrating with my HUSBAND, and also my WIFE! Im the happiest person in the world wooHoo~

Last minute booking made on Angus House StarHill Galary

Yng Sis and her husband at Angus House too but sitting at another table :D

With my love one

Im glad that we are still celebrating Valentine's day after getting married!

First Course

The sweet couple


cheers with wifey and this remind us our life back in UK!


2nd Course - Pumpkin Soup

Red Wine for the day


3rd Course

Next Up! Main Course is Served!

Wifey's Ribs eye steak



SJ is having Wahyu tenderloin 


and my kobe sirloin steak! yum!

im glad that we had some good chat over the night, its really been a long time since we last sit down together for a good meal..

dessert for the day


loving the full body mirror in the washroom!

loving my dress from AME's boutique!

and loving my phone casing from Only The Sweet Things too!

polaroid shoot of me and wifey!

We continue watching a movie after our dinner, and this is how we spent our Valentine's day, simple, having good food, relax and happy!

Getting older and busier, everything else become less important to us, its good to have some special occasion to brighten up our relationship sometimes ^^

~*LOVE*~

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hey I am so thrilled I found your site, I really found
    you by mistake, while I was looking on Bing for something else, Nonetheless
    I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a tremendous post and a all round
    enjoyable blog (I also love the theme/design), I don’t have time to
    read it all at the moment but I have bookmarked it and also added your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be
    back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the superb jo.



    Also visit my web-site: calories burned walking calculator
    Anonymous said...

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates