Thursday, February 14, 2013

Instagram.com!!!

I LOVE everything BIG!

SO

When i found out about instagram is now on webpage im goes all like.. WOOHOO!! exceptionally happy!! coz everything is BIGGER!

Love how the photos swaping time to time! LOVELY!




I used to be very active in instagram on iphone years ago when life is easy and i got lots of free time doing things i like or even things i dont like lol~ till im in London start running on my small services on Only The Sweet Things, updating instagram become almost not possible when im fully occupied..

A years later, im back in malaysia and start preparing my wedding and renovating my new house, i got quieter on all social network, not even have enough time to sleep fml..

Finally, Chinese New Year passed halfway and finally instagram is back in my life! Get addicted on posting/updating/liking/viewing/commenting!

Love how its so straightforward and easy to use, u see whoever u wish to see, and choose not to see those that u dont wish, yet anyone is free to view yours if they wanted to, not like facebook that being friend have to be approve by both side, anyway i didnt say its not right too hahaha~

Anyway, im now on instagram alot more often than on fb or twitter, coz all i need to do is just uploading the photos, with the simplest caption of all, thats it!! this just suit me much coz im LAZY!

Well Guys! follow me on my instagram account at Yeelei_rae now~!  
Instagram

Last but not least~ Thanks for reading!!

~*LOVE*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates