Friday, November 25, 2011

Woohoo~

well i should be working on my venice post now~ too many photos im so lazy to go through all~~

what a lazy me!!

Well London is so happening now since Christmas is approaching! everywhere is beautifully decorated with shiny christmas light and all the decoration is hanging around wherever i go!

Its getting crowded here and people starting to do all their christmas shopping~ What to do~ everybody just rush here to buy their christmas gift coz this is the SHOPPING HEAVEN!!

have you get ready your christmas present for your love one yet??

I am now reactivating my 2nd blog~ Only The Sweet Thing and providing the luxury goods purchasing service and ship the item ALL THE WAY to you from LONDON!

The price in here is unbeatably low compare to Malaysia or Singapore or Australia, and I can do the worldwide shipping if any of you is interested! just let me know what brands and bags you are looking for, i will go hunt it down for you =D

sound good?

Dont wait! pay a visit at Only The Sweet Thing now or go to my facebook page here!

email your inquiry to yeelei_rae@yahoo.com and i will respond to you whenever i am available ^^ 

just cant wait for Christmas right??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates