Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Short Interruption on my Europe trip post again!

There is another festival happening in London~ They are celebrating the Lord Mayor days in 12th Nov, and guess what? Firework Display again!

SJ is working on a Discover Dog event that day, means i am heading out for the fireworks alone! But thats not gonna stop me! its FIREWORKS and I LOVE IT!

travel alone to Embankment station, alot of people here already even the fireworks is only going to happen in 1 hour time!


walking along the way and try to look for a better spot for the fireworks viewing~ and found one on the Waterloo bridge~

4.30pm, the sky is getting dark, and 30min more till the fireworks display!

and everyone is patiently waiting!

the cold wind is blowing, but everybody seems to be enjoy it =D

when the time passes, and the fireworks is going to start anytime soon!

the night sky in Thames River

fireworks!!!! it lasted for 20mins! but so sorry that i only manage to record 7 mins plus of it, my camera stop recording halfway and i didn't notice it wtf... but still i capture some really great moment!

with my right hand holding my camera doing the recording, my left hand is holding iphone to take picture! multitask yea! well ya, its photo from iphone, but i still think some of them look good even the quality is poor....

BUT who doesn't love the FLOWER BLOSSOM in the NIGHT SKY??































20mins and the fireworks over~!! another pic of London Eye on my way back home~~ NICE??!

haha sorry for the randomness of me, just a really short post of this fireworks event~ hope you like it!

~*LOVE*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates