Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Its Good to be Back

Hey people! im back!!

after wondering around EU for 3 months, i've finally made my way back to home~ ^^

so good to be back to a place where i can have my own car and i can have all the nice food! =D

during my 3 months stay, i've bought lots of stuff that i need to bring back home.. and all have to packed into the luggage! imagine how tiring is it just to do my packing..
the cozy room that we've stay for the past 3 months is now back to empty again.. gonna miss it thou~ ^^
take a long ride to airport, and had our dinner there.. New Love from BK, Tendercrisp chicken!
after check into the departure hall, bought a Mulberry bag for my MacBook Pro =D
while waiting for boarding.. this is our plane of the day.
the ticket to go home ^^
found that Airasia got problem with spelling "Nasi Lemak".. Its time to change your supplier weih.. samor doesn't taste nice ady :(
fall asleep and awake and eat and play games and read novel, finally arrive after 13 hours long flight~ landed in Malaysia!

reach back home, unpack all the stuff and organize it nicely~
A Swarovski for me ^^
One for wifey~!
Burberry Polo~
One for wifey~
Swarovski bracelet~
one for my sis~

and one for wifey~! lol~
Got myself a pair of Gucci, love the red
and a pair of Ferragamo!
the 3 pairs of furry slippers~
Chanel for my mom
Chanel for myself
and also the Chanel Mademoiselle that i've been looking for! in irresistible Patent RED!
found this Mulberry Bayswater for Macbook Pro during my last minute shopping in airport!! so gorgeous!
and also my PURPLE Balenciaga..
Dolce & Gabbana large tote for wifey to go for class! Study HARD yea!
and some free gift from Mulberry..
If not mistaken, i can called this as 满载而归

=D

glad that daddy don't read my blog, MUAHAHHAHAAH!!

cant wait to head back penang this friday.. MISS HOME SO BADLY!!

2 Comments:

  1. winnie said...
    welcome back~!!! really大收获~!!!
    Rae said...
    haha yea.. thanks!

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates