Monday, June 27, 2011

New Balenciaga baby


If you follow my twitter then you'll know what im going to blog about now...

My first Balenciaga bag!!

bought another item on my wish list, as im heading back to malaysia in 1 week time, there is no way im gonna miss the chance to buy more bags.. there is a few bags in my list, but some of them is going off season soon, been hunting for the Chanel Mademoiselle and Mulberry these few weeks but ended up still cant get the correct color i want :( sad case..

today in London Harrods, still trying my luck looking for both of them, too bad non of them is available, so i went check out Balenciaga instead!

so this is what caught my attention ^^
Giant City with Silver Stud in BLUE
as you can see, this color is not the same as what i put on my wish list, well yes i cant get the Praline color as what i wanted, no stock is in store, but im not really into looking for it coz i know that even it look great in this light cream color, it will ended up look dirty and old maybe in just... few weeks time! so i decided to go for a darker color instead ^^

something i need to mention about this bag is, although it look like its "Blue" in the photo, and it is called "Blue" in the product tag, but it actually look more like purple in real life.. which is really funny.. im discussing bout this with the sales assistant and yea we got the same result as it really should be "purple" instead of "blue"

lol~ so its a purple bag to me, not blue okay!! and im so madly in love with this unique color =D

continue my bags hunting tmr~ wish me luck yea!!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    May I know how much is this bag? Coz dats what I wanna get myself the first balenciaga bag... As we know balenciaga isn't available in m'sia so i m not able to check out the price. Thank u so much n I really appreciate if ur willing to tell me the price... (coz I dunno if I can afford the bag?) :)

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates