Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wishlist Updated!


Yup just as what the title say~ i've updated my wish list!! a small column you can find at the left hand side of my blog =D

im so happy every time i did this~ coz when ever there is an update, mean i've achieve and get my wish list item already!

i've got this! : Olympus E-PL2

Wifey got me this for my birthday~ ow love her so much!! she even get me the twin lens kit which is RM600 more expensive then single lens kit!
im using this camera happily touring around europe, capturing beautiful scenery and images, capturing all my great memories!!


second one i got is my Chanel Classic Flap
This particular photo have been in my wish list for a LONG LONG time!! wanted to get myself this since few years back, even before i start blogging! A trip down to UK finally got a chance to buy it! right before the price increase! well i've blog about this before ady so not much need to say ady =D

okay! 2 down, more to come!! what should i say? there is never an end for wish list.. just "wishing" anyway~ ^^ and i m treating it as a goal for me, work hard!! and reward myself with what i like!

getting it easy as 1, 2, 3 can never satisfy me, but only when wanting it and wishing it for so long, its real excitement when really lay your hand on it then bring it home ^^

yippie!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates