Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Our 4th Anniversary

Happy Anniversary to ME & SJ!!

its been 4 years.. and this is the first and only time that we didn't actually spent the day together...

feeling a little bit lonely since morning..

but then... a surprise from SJ arrived in my office at the afternoon ^^

his love arrived ^^
always think that he is those kind of careless bf that wont even bother to do this.. but i m touched this time... and feeling extremely warm and happy coz deep down in my heart, i know there is someone across the world is missing me so much...

its so good to feel this.. its so good to remember that there is someone who love me so much..

well, he maybe imperfect, and he may not be the best out of the world, but does it even matter when he is giving out 100% of care and patient and love to me? i think i got the best for me :)

well, no anniversary dinner on our anniversary.. all i can do is waiting for him to come online ^^ thats part of my important daily routine now.. surrounding by all the love he gave to me..
i know, i m the happiest girl in the world ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates