Monday, March 28, 2011

All dressed up!

Yup as what the title said, all dressed up! i m talking about my gadget =D

get my mac book pro few months back, satisfy using it so far ^^ and ofcoz i make sure my gadget looks nice too!

saw this hand candy cover even before i got my mbp, sometimes i even think that the main reason for me to get a mbp is it just to get it fit into this lovely cover =D fall in love in the first sight and my old VAIO dont have nice cover like this! love love love it ^^

next, my magic mouse. wanted to get a cover for it too but cant find the color i want, until finally one day i found scratches on it... i can feel the pain in my heart... but i still haven't get my mouse any cover till now.. coz i think it looks way better naked like this.. oh hey! i get a really nice pink color mouse pad! so... consider okay la...
lastly, my laptop bag ^^ been searching around for nice laptop bag since the first day i got my mbp, didn't really like those bag selling in those apple authorized reseller :( lastly found this super cute pink hellolulu laptop bag in Tangs Pavilion one day when walking around with SJ =D thats the time before CNY and they are selling this bunny soft toy, so SJ get both of them as one set for me ^^ love him so much coz i m not gonna buy it myself at that price :( is kind of expensive thou...
and this is one happy family that keep me entertained =D and they are something that i cant live without =="
proudly carrying them around with me nowadays~ ^^ love~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates