Tuesday, February 1, 2011

My New Room

Hey guys~ sorry i got not much of update recently.. coz im back in Penang with my new Macbook Pro, and still in the stage of getting used of it, still learning how to use all the featured now ^^

Plus... ITS HOLIDAY~ im so in holiday mood and hanging out with my babes most of the time, got not much time at home.. thats why :P

Well, since i wake up early today, and my plan for today is only going to start at 12, why dont i update my blog a little bit? ^^

realize that i havent introduced my new room since i moved in on early Jan.. so here you go~

I rented a room from SJ's sister house, its a bungalow and it just done renovated.. and she is so kind for me to set up my own room follow my wish! I can tell you all that my room is FULL! as in.. there is only left free space to walk pass and thats all.. coz i fit everything from a condo into a room! imagine that!

okay.. basically.. my room is a entertainment area too.. there is total of 3 section =D

and im gonna show u guys how it looks like!

i separated it with a cupboard!
like this... so each side got their own private space >.<
this is the gaming & movie area.. with a LCD tv and PS3 and the newly bought sound system, we can play all the games and watch all movie we want all day and whole day! and this is SJ's area...
next to it.. its Mahjong & Online area... i purposely leave the mahjong table cloth there when taking photo.. lol its not suppose to be there all day.. this is where i usually sitting down and spent my time online with my laptop.. and if you guys notice, the very beautiful curtain is made by my mom! ^^ glam glam love it!
and the cupboard is where i store all my shoes collection! and ofcoz.. the hanger for my bags =D
Then is my extraordinary comfortable bed wtf.. sorry my room is still messy... no time to really organized everything yet..
and the wardrobe beside my bed.. they are always full.. even the top of the wardrobe is full of my stuffs...
and this is my new place to take the photo of my look before i head out to anywhere =D

Hope you guys like the tour of my room..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates