Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!! Okay im still SO SO in holiday mood, but too back i m all wrap up with works... and lots of things to settle too == thats why i got totally no time for my blog..

ZzzZz...

anyway, im going to briefly blog about what i've done is this CNY holiday ^^

Im back at Penang on 28th Jan, follow my bro's car so i dont have to take bus or plane, leaving around noon to avoid the bad jam that is going to happened...

The next day morning, dress up and head out for shopping at Gurney Plaza!! like.. last minute shopping =D
at night, i m attending a Cafe opening with Jervenne - Black Jack Cafe
the super pretty babe
even the lion dance performed halfway also been attract by her lol~
had some great time with her
after the opening, we go over to auto city bed meet up with my friend keong, and had our "supper" there ^^
Sunday is my family day~ lunch with my family at the restaurant near my house~ Crab Rice YUMMEY!
at night, attend my dad's company annual dinner.. my first lou shang for the year~!
with my sis~
and me alone... this time, my mom actually ask me to try lose some weight coz i've putting on too much during my trip to china & hk... T.T

Monday! is babe outing day again~ pick up Jervenne and head out for hang kai tai hei sek fan session at Queensbay Mall~

having lunch at Winter Warmers
and then hi tea... meet up with my cousin CJ and he belanja us for the superb fondue ^^
we trying to get our nails done for CNY, but all the nails saloon is fully booked! we ask around and finally nails hansen is available for 2 slot ^^
waiting for the treatment to start~
done doing mani & pedicure, we head back to mainland and visit Cheryl who just reach back penang from KL... and check out our nails color~~ so CNY feel right hehhe..
suppose to watch movie together with wifey at Sunway carnival mall, but all the tickets is sold out, so no choice, we dabao some food back to her house and watch a movie in her movie room... we watch The Stanford Wife.. NICE SHOW!

tuesday morning~ wake up late in the afternoon, head out for facial once i wake up, and then back home for my favorite activity during CNY ^^ helping out my mom =D
tuesday night, had dinner with cheryl, jervenne and maybelle at Tao japanese buffet, and meet up some of my high school frens for a drink at Bed.. and we totally forget to take photo ==

wednesday, is the day to go back my hometown~ at Sungai Siput, Perak
and the reunion dinner set up =D we are one HUGE family
wawa with my cousin sister~ cutie ^^
and its bonus time! all the kids get the share of bonus from my dad's company =D
and each of us get this amount this year ^^
and then is the never ending gamble session.. my cousin get this mat online.. damn cool right!
and i learn a new games! Bridge! its so stressful yet so much fun!! we played for 3 days and night! lol~
on CNY day, my relatives bring over their chihuahua puppy too~ make friends with my wawa ^^ so lovely!
friday evening, i rush back penang and pick up SJ from airport at 9pm~ ow miss him so much!
then we go for dinner~ at a Japanese BBQ restaurant located at Crystal Point
SJ is doing all the work ^^
it smell super good ady while cooking.. and ofcoz it taste superb!!
definitely gonna go back again ^^
meet up with cheryl, wilson, xuemei & andrew at Upper Penang Road after dinner.. wilson just arrived at airport too at 12am, and Xuemei couple is here to visit Andrew's family

saturday, is movie day~ me & SJ spent our day watching 3 movies, All well ends well, I love Hong Kong and Mr & Mrs Incredible.. i've blog about it ady here

Sunday again family day~ at home with my bro, and my cute little niece
having lunch at home... the best food is always from my mom =D
and wawa is super relax and enjoy at my home...
dinner at my dad's favorite place, Pizza Hut! and we tried their CNY fortune ring ^^
Monday morning, head back to reality... bye my heaven...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates