Sunday, December 5, 2010



Hey guys i m back~ well i m not going anywhere but just i've been really busy these days == since morning till night... seriously FML to the max and i m so frustrated yet i cant do anything but just try my best to stay.... alive!

lol sound so serious.. well actually its not too bad. just my day working in the office is totally occupied by the mountain high of works, i got no time to browse my facebook or twitter at all like what i used to be == okay i know i m not suppose to do that, but what i m trying to say is every single minute i spent in the office is working, my hand and brain never stop working until 6pm.. damn i cant even go for a nap like i used to do!

Hang ON! 10 more days to go then the nightmare is over! well in case you dunno why then you can see here

secondly, i've been helping out my friend's boutique AME's on composing their christmas catalog, which i m totally got no experience on it, so i m spending every night after my office work and go home to work with it.. well i m so glad that i m finally done with it and the outcome is pretty satisfying~ ^^ will show u guys later when they publish it out ^^ i m damn proud of it wan lo okay~!

So now u know how happy i m when there is finally a weekend!

waking up late today, and clean the house abit, dress up out for lunch then meet up with XueMei & Andrew at the Garden.

SJ say i look cute in the Uniqlo bra top >.<
try out this new fries in Garden Mall - Ireland's Potato! okay it doesnt taste really good, or maybe we ordered the wrong flavour ==

Cheryl & wilson arrived later and meet us up there, we go for some shopping when there is still some time before our movie start~! bought myself a new bobbi brown gel eye liner coz my old one is finishing soon.. ^^ then... nothing else.. sigh need save up some money for new year fml...

5pm~ Head up to Signature GSC for MOVIE!

The Next Three days
we are asking each other that what is this movie all about, and everyone is looking at each other and say dont know.. LOL! and then wilson say its a nice show and its about a guy rescuing someone so okay who cares just get in a watch thats all!

The movie goes quite slow in the beginning, but the last 30mins we cant even sit still coz we all so stress already and wondering how is it going to end up like... successful to escape or not!! duh!!

Okay its a very nice show go watch it okay!

Dinner time, Xuemei and Andrew got to go for dinner with family, so do Cheryl & Wilson, left only me & SJ in garden, we then decide to eat at Fong Lye Taiwanese Restaurant ^^

We waited there for about 20mins for our turn == damn lots of ppl lo..

and here is me & my dinner~

SJ's and his dinner~ YUMMEY~~ :P

Nightmare happened after we finish our dinner and decided to go home. Me & SJ come together with his car, but we are leaving with 2 separate cars coz i lend my car to cheryl yesterday night as her mom drive her car back penang ady.. so today she is returning my car back to me by driving it to the Garden Mall, and wilson's family is picking them up from garden just now after the movie.. they pass me my car keys and the parking ticket, and ofcoz tell me the location of where they parked my cat at.

P2 at Isetan Exits. P2, confirm? yes P2

SJ's car parked around there too, so we paid for the parking bloody 7 bucks each and when we walk out from the door expecting my car to be there, damn i cant even see its shadow wtf.. walk around the whole parking area around the P2 exits, cant find it, hmm maybe at P1? walk around, nope not there, P3??!! okay lets just go and check it out... SJ is calling wilson ady and ask him where the hell is my car~!

he said at P2!

Nope, search everywhere and we walk out from different door of the level of exits but hell NO!!

so we call again, you sure is this exits?? escalator near Isetan?? He said yes at the end there just infront of Isetan..

so we walk and search around again... SJ phone run out of batt, i called cheryl this time.. she try to guide me to my car from the exit, and guess what i m at the wrong color zone!! she park at purple color zone but i m at yellow wtf! i gave up and walk up, i m sure that i cant see my car there so decided to try look for it at another exit.

Finally i walk to the exit near Robinson, and i saw the purple color zone, called up cheryl again and they say ya it should be Robinson instead of Isetan, okay then i go to P2 and search for my car, hell its not there too!! finally they said oh, it should be at P1!..........

Good job i found my car after 1 hour walking around in the bloody Garden Car Park for the "look for my car" games wtf...

What have i learn today? do not mistaken Isetan and Robinson anymore!

exhausted... fml double...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates