Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Random...

I don't remember there is how many times ady i complain that i m super busy in my blogpost...

when i say it.. i mean it!!

see how many blogpost i got in November & December compare with the previous months!

everyday i wake up in the morning and planning things i m going to do for the whole day, then i was thinking "hmm should be able to update my blog tonight" and this thought appear in my mind everyday every morning but.... lol i seldom can really achieve it ==


what to do? Fuck My Busy Life!


My colleague is back from her 2 months maternity leave, like FINALLY! and i m hoping i can be less busy, but i m totally WRONG!

i m now starting busy MOVING HOUSE!

URGH i tell you what moving house isn't easy, at all, especially for people like me, damn! although its just a small house, but its FULL of stuffs... cloths n foods and furniture and rubbish.. we got almost everything in there.. so it takes me sometime to sort them out and pack them up and move them out and, unpack them and re organize them... i still got half way to go!

phew... ok its 1am in the middle of the night now and i still need to wake up early tmr morning and continue to transfer my things to the new house.. i think i should be done transfer everything with my car in another 2 more trips..

Gosh i really need some good rest after this...

okay keep this post random as what the title say~

Cookie Girl is not going to be sell away coz she is now happily staying in Wilson house~ Pity wilson's mom coz she is those kind of people who afraid of dog, or i should say she is afraid of any furry moving object, she even scream and run away when saw wawa == imagine she is living with Cookie now... lol~ anyway they are moving to a bigger house too~ The new house is currently under renovation and gonna done by early 2011, mean Cookie girl gonna move to a bigger house with bigger space for her to run~ I think this is the best for her ^^

okay~ Hopefully i can settle everything as soon as possible and get my ass back to the normal life i had!! Come on i just want to finish work and go home and sit in front of my laptop till night then go sleep!! simple right? but i never have any day like this for very long ady!! Grrrrr...

Oh ya about my laptop! my poor VAIO is now in hospital~~ It shut off by itself and cant turn it back on for sometime, then it works back again later.. and this happened for lots of time ady, so i just sent it to the service center.. hopefully it will be "discharge" soon =(

Okay its about that for today~ thanks for reading my boring random useless post~ Im just trying to keep it alive.. so it wont go totally dead.. hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates