Tuesday, November 9, 2010

My Body Check Up

When we're in school, we measure our performance in study by taking exam paper or ranking in the class, while we start working, we measure our performance by our salary, bonus or position in the company~

Well, when we want to measure how well are we in taking care of ourself, our health & life, there is another way~ Body Check Up~

Its recommended to do it once a year, so we got a "Final Exam" every year, then we'll know how we "score" for the whole year, and do we "Pass" the exam ^^

So i was in BP Lab the other day with SJ, doing our Body Check Up

Explaining the tests that i m going to do that day..

We first take the urine sample, then measure our height & weight, and i m under weight which i think thats a totally bull shit..

Checking my blood pressure...

low blood pressure wtf, but the nurse say its normal for petite ppl like me ==

next its time to take some BLOOD~

She is so nice, instead of poking me using normal size needle, she change another smaller needle to take my blood, so it wont hurt too much ^^

eww.... it looks disgusting even i know its my own blood...

and its done! okay dont really feel anything actually~ ^^ proud proud~

all i left is one small hole on my arm~

SJ next~

Normal blood pressure...

taking his blood sample..

he is using the normal needle, but it done way faster then mine =.=

Finish!

distributing the sample for different test..


Last one we did a Bone Mineral Density Test

i'll go first...

Guess what i got not enough of calcium in my bone! but the calcium in my blood is normal, mean i need to do more exercise in order for my bone to absorb more calcium wtf...

SJ's turn~

Okay he is normal~

Finally done all the test!

then we go to the KFC next door for our breakfast! coz we cant eat anything a night before till the test is done~ Damn hungry~

Yum Yum~ lose some blood so eat back some meat =D

Well, health report come out 2 days later, everything is good~ but as what i say, under weight, low blood pressure, a little bit high cholesterol wtf, but the doctor say it doesn't matter ^^ So far so good~ ^^

feel so release~ coz i didn't fail my "health" exam paper ^^ so i can continue enjoy my life with no worries~ Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates