Friday, November 5, 2010

Life As We Know It


This is a comedy, but i cried twice, at the beginning and the ending :( why they make ppl cry when its a comedy show???

Its so nice to spent my 2 hours with this extremely hot guy Josh Duhamel, and ofcoz Katherine Heigl still looks great as usual, oh ya, and the super adorable baby girl!

This is a very nice show, with meaningful story and touching scene, it make me feel like i've been thru everything together with them, even when ,making the decision, and some of the parts remind me of the real thing that happen on me, the same problem that we going to have, fight and argument, love and sweetness in my real life, hmm sometimes we just didn't realize so much unless u see it on other's by yourself :)

Love this show, another great movie that shouldn't be miss :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates