Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Finally come to the last post of my Shanghai Trip~ Damn it takes me one month to do this... really sorry for dragging it too long and if it annoyed you.. :P

Packing All our stuff in the morning, Going to stay goodbye to this lovely room that we stay for 5 nights ^^

Done packing, and i m leaving this behind - Its brand new when i bring it here.. and after walking the expo with me, finally it is done... Dont worry you're a hero my dear~ thou only wore you for few days but you walk the longest path with me...
SJ is so energetic this morning, coz he get a good massage last night.. hehe.. well i had mine a day before.. so no complain and we shall keep walking! at least for our last day here...
Checked out, jump into a cab and head out for FOOD and last minute shopping! damn i still didn't buy anything for myself yet!

Arrived at our destination~ and quickly find something to fill our empty stomach..

Black Canyon... Malaysia have this too :S
While waiting for the food, we keep taking photo of each other.. sorry there is going to have lots of meaningless picture flowing in..




SJ's beer



My Cappuccino ~
And Finally the food is served!



Finish our brunch and walk out the mall, we saw him! Cheryl's top Idol now~ Well his pretty little face is all over china...
and start our shopping session!
We find it stupid walking around with this big luggage, well SJ manage to get himself some cloths from ZARA again, and t-shirt for Edwin from Uniqlo, get some for wifey too, and finally a short skirt for myself... One and Only.. this is the only time i go out oversea without buying things! i m acting so not me :( and i m throwing temper becoz of this! SO NOT SATISFY!

To comfort me, SJ suggested to go for ice-cream, hmm.. not a bad idea at all coz i m really tiring walking with big stupid luggage already, sitting down and enjoy awhile is GOOD~~
We cant decide which one to order.. This?
Or this??
Our Final Choice is~~~

TADA~~ Tall ice-cream puffy tower~
Yummy ^^
Finish eating and nothing much to do, walk out to the street and trying to get a cab, we should go to airport early as we are not familiar with the the place.. then we saw this beautiful wedding car ^^
We fall asleep in the cab, and i believe the stupid driver bring us turn a big round, when we find out that, the fare meter is already showing at RMB60 plus ady.. damn it cost only 40 when we got here the first day... We voice it out only the driver say ya its almost reach! Ended up we paying 70 plus... FUCK!

Get into our Meglev train~ and this time it move in incredible fast speed! We arrived at Airport in just 5min! Its so cool but also abit of scary...

Arrived at the station...
Found our airline counter and check in, ow it still early~ really early~
Go into the waiting hall, and i spent some time walk through every single shop in there.. yea i admit that im still mad that didn't get myself anything... Duper Beh Syok!

Again i found nothing for myself in there, but then i spot a really nice belt from Givenchy, and Father's Day is approaching, so why not get it for my beloved daddy?? Call sis at home and check my dad's waist size, and bought this nice belt for my daddy~~ by swiping my dad's credit card! brilliant me huh?? hehe...

I spent 1 and half hours checking out every single shop there, and still its early.. Our flight at 7pm and its only 5.30pm, we smell something good and feel hungry.. went into the restaurant and sit back, relax.. time to online and chat with wifey~!

and transferring all the photos we took ^^ there is few thousands if them!! Its best if you got a netbook while going oversea..
another beer for SJ ^^
BIG orange juice for me, and some finger food too~
admiring my gift for dad~
And our early dinner - Japanese Curry chicken rice
Our Flight been delayed for 1 hour plus, only board onto the plane at 8 something, Finally we are going home~~

Lousy Flight Meal
But we still happily enjoy it :D
Ow SJ's new eyes~ i choose it, nice? :P
5 hours plus flight is not too long, landed at KLIA and Cheryl come and pick us up, go home and unpack my thing~~

Here is some of the souvenir..










Ar~~ perfume from Japanese Pavilion for me & wifey~
End of my trip at Shanghai~ enjoy it very much and definitely going back there again! Love Shanghai very much, and yea feeling abit lost after reach back at home.. time flies and here i m now.. back in malaysia... back to work.. back to reality... :(

What to do?

Looking forward to the next trip! thats what keeping me alive!!

Thanks for reading!

With Love, by Rae

-End-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates