Thursday, July 22, 2010

New Bags Arrived!


Yay~ Finally my bag land safely in Malaysia... :P

We go to airport after movie, but still very early coz their flight delayed for 4 freaking hours~

Luckily i brought my laptop along so we are watching drama in the car while waiting for them..

They only walk out around 1am, pick them up and head for supper!! Finish eating and send SJ's aunt back at her house in Cheras, then only we go back PJ.. when i reach back home, its almost 4am already!

Well i didn't sleep immediately ~ still spent some time checking out my new LV collections which just flew back from london~

Monogram Canvas Sologne for my mom, Vernis Rosewood for myself~! Okay this time i m using my own money to get it.. not using my dad's card yea~ Money with my tears & sweat & blood!! :P

Well~ mommy still dunno i get her a LV bag~ going to be a surprise for her on my next trip back home ^^ Hope she'll like it~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates