Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Movie Marathon


Yes i watch this the 2nd time, together with my mom, bro & sis today at Sunway Carnival Mall.

Its almost full house ady when i try to get the ticket online, left only first 4th & 3rd roll, and we sit separately coz.. its really full :)

Glad that my mom like it, laugh for the whole show again ^^




Finish my first movie, bro drop me & SJ at Cheryl's place, eat a bowl of tasty laksa, then off to Sunway Carnival Mall again for my 2nd movie of the day - From Paris with Love.


This is those typical action movie that most of the guys will like, but its not bad for me too ^^

John Travolta is so cute^^ and i like Jonathan too~



Finish movie, again we back to Cheryl's place, we got 2 hours time to rest till our last movie - The Book of Eli

Didn't know what is this show talks about , until half way watching, oh~ they are talking bout Bible! Whole 2 hours movie is quite slow, abit boring for me, but i can say that its really meaningful :)

The ending is very unpredictable, you wont belief its really end like that..Walk out from the cinema around 11.30, we went for supper at Auto City Pelita, miss my nasi kandar so much~!

And that's all for the day, its not really that tired to watch 3 movies in a row, next time maybe should try 4 movies in a row~ haha.. SJ is gonna make lots of noise by that time.. :P

Good Night~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates