Friday, February 19, 2010

Home Town


Yups~ Time to introduce my Home Town~

Most of you maybe know that I am from Penang, Ya its true I born in Butterworth but my parents is actually from Perak~

I spent my CNY at my home town every years, together with all my relatives.

Lets do some calculation, My dad got total of 7 siblings, except my aunt, we need to squeeze 6 family in 1 house, and each family got a bout 4 - 6 people. So we practically got a house which enough to fit in 30 over people!

So we got this house in this small peaceful village, every single moment is full of joy and happiness, and ofcoz the "pek cek-ness" when too many kids running and screaming and crying around.. LOL~!

We pray for the family healthy, safety and wealthy.
The BEST 糯米饭 i ever had, and only got to eat it when i m back here..

this is the kitchen + dining room + wash room + gambling room + etc etc etc..

wishing well? nah.. its not covered few years ago, can still look into it.. scary..

Had our reunion dinner here, we need 3 table and not really fit in every one yet...

living room.. when i m young, got no Laptop to play with, can only sit here for the whole day..

My family's room..

My eldest uncle's room..

here is the room for other female relatives.. fit in about 14 - 16 people..

There is another room for the MALE with AIR-COND!! all the guys sleep there, like my brother.. hmph.. and i dint take the picture down :P


Outside hall way, we play lots of games here ^^

We used to hang the fireworks on the tree~ hehe..

Front Door~

Car Park! its always full when everyone is back, i took this before i leave which most of my relatives left ady.. so there is lots of space!

aha~ i used to sleep, eat play on top of the border! we even fight with our neighbor last time coz the other kids come on sat on it!

Hamper time!

Decoration on the wall, i know its kind of stupid for me to took this pic :P but i love tiger!

lots of picture hanging on the wall.. that is my grandpa on the right hand top, but i never met him before :)

Thou the weather nowadays is seriously crazy, hot like mad, but still going back to home town when Chinese New Year is still a must do things for me ^^

Happy Chinese New Year everyone~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates