Saturday, November 28, 2009

Saturday at Penang~

La la la~~ the best place for me to stay is still my home~ my home~ my home~
Especially when im sick.. i miss my home~ my home~ my home~

Back at penang 2 days ago, been lazy and doing nothing, its the best life i got!

Today Saturday, me & SJ go meet up Ann, Jin at Gurney Plaza, have lunch with Desaint Light at the "Ko Fu Loft", nice food they got there~ but SJ dint bring along his cam so didn't manage to take any photo..

Finish eating and finish their "business talk" me and SJ go for SHOPPING~!

We walk around the New wing, saw CK Jeans is on sale, went in, spot a nice classy sling beg, just suitable for SJ to put his cam.. coz his original beg is such a potato :S

Just right opposite CK Jeans, there is Opulence the eyewear boutique on sale too~ I wanted to get a new pair of shades since long long time ago~ Since SJ ask me to go in and have a look, so~ I GO LOR~ ^^

I was trying on a various brands of shades, then SJ fell in love with this pair of limited edition white Gucci ( i wonder is it really nice or just coz its limited edition or coz its white...) well he say that is the best amongst them all, so i buy lor~

Finish buying our things, its about time to go home. We head down to buy a McD sundae cone first, then when we wanted to pay for the parking, I m short of RM1.. and SJ think that his wallet got no small change~ So we went to popular bookstore simply buy something to get some change from a RM50 note.

On the way back to the car park, SJ saw this Canon shop that is on sale~~ Well yea, he got his portrait lens there for a very cheap price~ When he is paying for the lens, ONLY HE FOUND OUT THAT HE GOT A FEW RM1 NOTES IN HIS WALLET!!

Okay finally get to pay the car park, the rates increase by RM1 already.. @#$%^&

Get back to home, play some games, SJ play with his new lens, then we went out for dinner at Swensen with my family~ Another Disaster there.. 6 of us but my bro ordered the food for 8 people.. pity my stomach..Still feeling yiaky about the ice-cream just now..

Thats all about today~ Thanks for reading and this is my new baby (shades) shot by SJ's new baby (lens)~


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates