Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Favourite Ikan Bakar

I am an all time Ikan Bakar Fan..Not just Fan.. is a HUGE fans~ ^^

Babe Juzannies say she is going to bring me to the best Ikan Bakar ever, and there is definitely a YES for me..

This store located in Mid Valley Oasis, a small Portuguese Grill store surrounded but alot of customer..

We ordered 3 Ikan Pari with rice, its very cheap, cost on RM6.90 if not mistaken..

Even thou there is alot people waiting, but just wait for about 5 - 10 min, our food is ready~

Yum YUM~

This is such a devil food, i ate 1 and 1/2 plate of rice, finish the whole fish, even the sauce!

there goes my diet plan..





Jin and Ann bring home another family member from the Pets wonderland

Which my Miao Miao & Sasa is extremely curious about it..







What is this?

TADA~!! G FORCE!!

a cute sweet guinea pig.. name as.. twinkle!

Say Hello Welcome~ ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates