Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Wishlist Updated!

Feeling totally complicated and yet this is always my favorite blog post to write!

WISHLIST UPDATED!!

previously, there is 3 bags in my wishlist, which is a Chanel Petite Timeless Tote, a Lady Dior and also a Mulberry Alexa~

i am not actually wanna get both PTT and Lady Dior at the same time, as i am putting both bags in white, and its both at square shape... so ended up i have to make a decision to pick only one of them~!

after a lonnnng consideration, i decided to go for Lady Dior~! which is a much more classic model than PTT, and well, i dont have any Dior bag with me yet! its always good to have a classic bag for each brand right~~~ >.< so happy!

so my first bag in year 2012 is this new baby!! Lady Dior in Grey Patent leather!

Im choosing between a few different colors that is currently available, i tend to get it in lighter color, which i dont have any yet in my collection so far.. well was thinking to go for white or ivory at first, but its super easy to get dirty that even the display unit in store already got brownish stain on the handles and corner O.O how am i gonna maintain it clean while im carrying it around... mission impossible lor.. its just TOO BAD that they didnt have white or ivory in patent leather... which is SO much durable!


so im choosing between beige and grey, well at the end of the day, i decided to my Lady Dior in Patent Grey, its so pretty coz the leather is with pearl finish! glossy glossy shinny shinny all over the whole bag~ ^^ loving it so so much!!



Well as you can see now~ there is now completely some new item on my wishlish already~ well first is a Hermes wallet, saw it in France during my trip, and fell deeply in love with it~ but since my current wallet is still in very good shape (its kind of hard to ruin a LV epi leather wallet in 2 years), so its not rush at all to get another new wallet~


Secondly is a Chanel PST,  since after all, all my bags is small bags and i dont really have a bag which i can bring out for outing and shopping and put alot of things in it... except my LV Neverfull which is abit too casual for outing with my babes.. (i know so many excuses right........ but its true!) anyway, Chanel is raising their price in 2 days, so dont think i m going to buy it anytime soon after witnessing the massive price increase of this particular bag...


Lastly~~ is a Mulberry Mini Alexa~ well i wanted a Alexa at first, but after i got my Prada with crossbody straps, i find that i dont need another medium size sling bag anymore~ plus its really heavy! and seeing wifey carrying her Alexa, i find that its abit big for me =.= well why not i just go for a mini size! so i can have different sizes bag matches all the events im going~! Brilliant!


Conclusion~! not going to buy anymore bags in the near future, coz im buying my mom and sis a wallet each for their birthday~ and family is very important to me! =D so after buying them their gift, i need to work very hard for my next target ady! well its good to always have some motivation right~! >.< so proud of myself wtf!!


anyway~ thanks for reading! im currently working on my photos for my winter trip! gonna update soon once im done with it~


p/s : madly in love with my Chanel Classic Flap!
~*LOVE*~

2 Comments:

  1. Catherine said...
    Congratulations on your beautiful Lady Dior. It's one of my favourite too! Enjoy, she is a beauty <3
    Rae said...
    thanks dear~!! ^^

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates