Thursday, December 1, 2011

Proudly announce my special pick of the day!!! On behalf of Only The Sweet Things~

I am browsing around in different stores for the whole day, just when i am ready to leave, this gorgeous looking red bag caught my eye!

I love red bags, i think its so striking and hot and eye catching, and it always add a spice on my outfit, it just make you stand out in the crowd no matter where you go!

I was holding this Michael Kors in my hand, and i couldn't let it go anymore! this is just the right bag and i think everybody will love it!

I know Michael Kors finally open his new outlet in Malaysia, but i think the price for this is still a great bargain!

Michael Kors Small Hamilton Quilt
In Hot Red Soft Calf Skin
RM 1350

Only One In Stock NOW! Ready to ship immediately!




This is what we say fell in love at first sight! Michael Kors is so HIT now, and Hamilton is the first Michael Kors you should have :)

This is selling at normal price for RM 1500 in Harrods (one of the largest luxury shopping mall in London), but i get it for only RM 1350!!

Price including international shipping cost ^^

For order and inquiry, please send your email to yeelei_rae@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates