Monday, September 26, 2011

Guys~ Ready for a yummy post? :P its a short and lazy post of mine..

Momotalo, my most visited restaurant during the two months when im back in Malaysia~ so you know how i love it ady??

we are dining together with some friends, not a special occasion, but just to catch up for dinner~

so here comes all the food!! well this is not the first time for me to blog about this place, so i dont think much description is needed ;)






with Steffi babe
my lovely buddy~!
cheryl and her colleague
my favorite scallops!!



Steffi and Tony~


Keong & SJ
yea my gorgeous babe!
Tony & Wilson
wifey with her friends
arrr thats a farewell dinner for them coz wifey is leaving for UK too!
her second wife >.< im jealous!

had our dinner happily chatting playing and snapping pic~!

happy times pass~ dinner over and time to leave~
we girls~
and Keong~ love him much!
my SJ

cute couple~

thats how we end our night..
how i miss the time back in Malaysia.. so much entertainment, so many nice food, so many nice place to go, so many outing and everything is SO CHEAP!! and so many friends!!
alright getting emo writing this, its really fun and had lots of good time, back in Malaysia, so well, guess the best place for me to stay is still my own country~!

Thanks for reading guys~

~*LOVE*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates