Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Okay this is my last birthday post for the moment, sorry for the rapid posting of celebration post :P well there is just too many July babies around me ^^

29th July, just 10 days after SJ's birthday, is SJ's mom birthday, my Boss, a.k.a Ms Sandy ^^

Location : Sime Darby Convention Center

all dress up for the night~ with Tze Vone sis~
We are having buffet dinner at one of the restaurant in it, Halia Restaurant~ Whats waiting for us once step into it is... a whole grilled lamb!!
my favorite section =D
passing by =D
The birthday lady with her friend
in awhile, Yng sis family arrived~
SJ fast grab up baby Jay
SJ and his 2 sisters
me cant wait to start eating wtf
Happy family
Granny and her grand son
finally our first round of dinner =D
SJ start stalking the baby boy~


sharing is caring!! want some ice cream?

hey its me again!
more pics of Aunt Sandy and her frens~
SJ's sisters
the three of them
and last family photo!
with me in it >.<
SJ's godmother and the husband


baby Jay love me! ^^
Aunt Sandy and her dad~
and she is happily taking photo with everyone!

finish eating, its birthday song time!
please just give me only 1 candle too when i am 30 and above wtf

yummy cake!!
lastly a pic of Vone sis and a Chanel GST, gorgeous ^^ hehe...
well just a simple and short post, notice that i m getting lazy?? hehe i know.. will write more on my coming blog post~

~*LOVE*~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates