Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Weekend

Its WEEKEND!!




been staying at home whole day on saturday, so i decided to compensate myself with a good meal at night ^^

Wifey is dining with me, i m craving for Japanese food that day, and where can we get premium Japanese food around our area??

Senjyu Sushi at E@Curve ^^ simply satisfying!





Introduce one of the nicest Japanese dessert ever! Forget its name but its green tea flavor with sesame sauce, SUPER nice!


wifey is eating the dessert and keep on nodding her head and say "nice nice! its really nice!"

and ofcoz i cant help myself by doing the same thing too when im eating it ^^ excited! ^^


Sleep till 12pm on sunday, and got an appointment with The Beauty Lounge at 2pm ^^

Get a package from mydeal.com include the service of 1 hour massage, hair wash & blow, pedicure & manicure ^^

see my boss is enjoying too ^^


most happy things is, i bought myself a new hard disk!! finally!

coz my previous one is only 160gb, which i bought it few year back, and its now got only 4 or 5gb free space left =.= that why i need a new one!

My new Passport ^^

see my New Passport & my Old passport, the same brand same colour, again, i m so loyal right??


i get the old 160gb passport few years back when its new launch, the price is about RM270, and slowly the price decrease.. and now the new 500gb passport i bought is only RM220! thanks the to technology =D

So again, i got an extra hard disk =.= can sell ar? sigh the market is not even selling 160gb hard disk now =.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates