Wednesday, May 26, 2010

This is the previous collar that i made for my babies, but the color of the beads faded out and doesn't looks nice anymore, so i decided to made some new one for them~



Cheryl help me to get this back from US, pet collar tag that you can laser some words and customize it your way~

Pink love shape for Wawa, it cost bloody 20+ USD after plus tax.. about RM70 just for the one tag, why? Coz there is genuine Swarovski Crystal on it~ ^^

Wawa's name infront

and my details at the back~ there is my H/P number on it incase one day they get lost outside, ppl still can contact me by calling the phone number on it.. this is SO important especially for Sasa as she LOVE run out and go for a walk for few days sometimes... which really scared me..

Sasa's Tag in Pink Love shape too~

our contact details at the back~

Pink love shape is not suitable for boy, so this black round tag is for meow meow~ its alot cheaper without crystal on it~

again, same details on the back~

now, time to start working on their collar~ i m mixing grey and white beads, so it wont looks too girlish~ this is for meow ofcoz~!

second collar for Sasa my fat white kitty~ ^^ this color is gonna looks stunning on her!

while i m half way working, wawa come by, since she is here, so i give her a chance to help me out - become my beads hanger~ i wrap all my beads on her and guess what! i think this looks nice on her thou~ :P GLAM GLAM!!

DONE~! and this is my creation for them this time!

This belongs to Sasa

beads for boy~

sweet collar for Wawa~

Nice?

and i made another one for Cheryl's Twisty, her tag is not here so i didn't put it in yet :)

The white collar is the first batch i made, she always forgot to take it back for twisty, so its basically NEW, anyhow the 2nd batch pink & white beads is ady out now..

Sasa with her new Collar~ okay her fur/fat totally covered it in this pic, im gonna show u guys clearer pics next time ^^

Wawa with her shiny tag~

Lastly, meow meow the macho boy ^^ damn he rolled his eye as big as the tag and look at me! what do u want huh?!


Happy Happy and satisfied, at least i did something meaningful but not wasting my time doing nothing~ ^^

great job Rae! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates