Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sneak + Peak!

Date : 12th Oct 2009
Photographer : Baddogz Jin
Model : Rae and
Ann
Concept Idea : Baddogz Jin
Make up : Rae + Jin &
Ann + Jin
Background : My whole BUNCH of heels collection


Again photo is not out yet, but here is some sneak peak of my look of the day~

Jin say its alright for me to post this out even his pic is not out yet, coz he is so confident that the outcome will still give everyone surprise even you guys saw my looks first ^^


Well i have to say i seriously LOVE my looks! LOVE IT! Love the bling bling effect even thou that glitter get into my eyes, but still I cant help LOVE it!!


Love this~!

Ann trying the lighting

The dress I bought few months back and donno where to wear it to, thanks its not a waste now~

Posing~!

Ann in Gold and Me in Silver

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Template by:
Free Blog Templates